Investigations to protect business activities and companies with regard to:
• Unfair competition
• Business coherence
• Falsification of trademarks and products
• Pre-hiring investigations (as regards the Statute of Workers)
• Credit collection investigations
For personal protection “respecting privacy”.
• Checking and ascertaining marital infidelity
• Pre/post marriage investigations
• Telephone and room sweeping
• Legal investigations – with evidence valid in court
• Investigations for the assignment of minors
• Missing persons
• Graphologic analyses
Collection of evidence that are valid in a court of law.
Criminal investigations, disciplined by Legislative Decree (articles 196 / 2006) regarding personal defence, are expressly requested by the defence to fulfil the burden of proof in criminal proceedings.